Feb 27, 2013

For Sleeping, Enough EFT

If you can not sleep EFT can really make miracles, let me explain through an event that happened to me several times.
I came of the blocks to be resolved, then I started to treat me with EFT, the more I went forward and the more I felt my body release the energy tied to negative emotions... I felt like when you take away their energies in a positive way... (same feeling that you are after playing football or after sport)... I was starting to relax until I fell asleep!
I am still just a few minutes because I realized this fact (happened several times) I rushed to write on the keyboard:)
To make it work properly we strongly recommend it on my bed and start making EFT... the more you learned, the more you relax, a state of calm and peace will surround you throughout the body, how wonderful!
Many people who practice EFT from long time always say to avoid while you are lying... because you risk falling asleep... Well they are right, but all this can be turned to our advantage if we wish, for example practice EFT for me on the bed is comfortable, beautiful and I'm happy if after I relax because I love the feeling of peace and relaxation that I feel spent after EFT...
So if you have trouble sleeping EFT double advantage of helping to transform emotional blocks (personal improvement) in empowering emotions and also makes you to relax and sleep well (if you practice lying on a bed:)) better than that!
Manuel Dalla Pozza is the founder of website "MiglioriamociAdesso.com". In this website you can read the articles of EFT, Personal Growth, Wellness, Pnl and Reiki.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Manuel_Dalla_Pozza

No comments:

Post a Comment