Mar 5, 2013

Coffee Goodness

My body is filled with many addictions, of all sorts. I focused on the good simple alternative, so I picked one that I can control. Coffee goodness is the substance that I adore. I drink it when I breakfast, I drink it when I lunch and I drink coffee when I get time to get coffee. Drinking it is not a problem, just something I can enjoy.

I stopped myself from excessive sleep. My cup of coffee is calling, "but it hasn't been made?" -I tell myself, so UP my body goes. On an early morning my cup is filled with coffee, cream and sugar. The sweet taste of coffee, cream and sugar relieves my mind of any other substance that used to trip and trigger my addictions. Relief to a freed mind my cup of coffee took me. I thank my higher power then I drink my coffee.

I understand how easy the day can become when I have another cup of coffee. On a sunny day my coffee can be served cold, on a cold afternoon I like my coffee served hot. It is 12:30 P.M. a sunny exterior and only black poured into my stomach. This time I drink coffee, no cream, no sugar, then I eat Pan Dulce when I do not get time to break for a balanced meal. I lift my arm to pour coffee inside me. Not a worry in my cabeza now, I continue my day.

Days come and go instantly, to me. What do I do to slow down? I better get grinding on the next brew for an occasion with friends and family or I may even go to hang out with a group or party that I will serve coffee to, but most likely I know I'll be serving the coffee anyway. It is all good because coffee goodness is there to keep me standing straight, firm, happy...

9:30 P.M. evening and service is over. My consciousness aware of a missing GOODNESS serves itself one simple joy of COFFEE GOODNESS. During the day I was drinking strong coffee. When the day meets with night I pour a lighter dose of fresh brewed coffee. My cups of coffee do not leave me hanging over, my cups of coffee do not let me down, my cups of coffee are the drink of my choice and I recommend anyone to drink a cup of coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment